Jan 3, 2012

"I Can't Think Straight" (2008)

I Can't Think Straight is a 2007 romance movie about a London-based Jordanian of Palestinian descent, Tala, who is preparing for an elaborate wedding. A turn of events causes her to have an affair and subsequently fall in love with another woman, Leyla, a British Indian. The movie is directed by Shamim Sarif and stars Lisa Ray as Tala and Sheetal Sheth as Leyla. (from en.wikipedia.org)
Links:
Official website
Facebook official group
enlightenment-productions.com
EP at flickr.com

                           

Trailer


Images from Enlightenment Production, EP at flickr.com and SSFC.

Related links:
•  BTS: I Can't Think Straight
•  ICTS/TWU, Anchorage
•  ICTS/TWU, USC
•  ICTS, Tampa, (2009)
•  ICTS, San Francisco
•   I Can't Think Straight & The World Unseen Interview with Shamim Sarif & Sheetal Sheth: 2009 (Part 1) (Part2)
•   Outfest LA 2008: I Cant Think Straight and The World Unseen
•   I Cant Think Straight & The World Unseen LA Premiere
•   I Cant Think Straight: San Francisco 
•   I Can't Think Straight in Tampa 
•   I Can't Think Straight: Lisa Ray, Sheetal Sheth kiss and tell in BTS footage 
•   I Cant Think Straight - The Making Of the Movie 
•   I Cant Think Straight (2008): UK Trailer / US Trailer
•   Sheetal Sheth, Lisa Ray: Lemonwood Court Stars
•   I Can't Think Straight - The Finger Puppet Reshoot
.

1 comment:

  1. excelenteeeee filmeeeeeee!! loveelovee!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...